Thursday, September 18, 2008

Green Blogger Confused!

Ok, so this is going to be a short post as I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day. Shoot... head, feet, arms. I have run myself into the ground today. But anyways...



I am very new (I call it GREEN) to the blog world as you can probably tell. Well I am wondering how everyone gets their layouts to look so nice. Like the top where the blog name is. I want to personalize my blog a little better but haven't been able to figure it out! Can anyone help?



Excited to be blogging...



I'm hitting the bed hard tonight! Up and at 'em again tomorrow.



**Note to self: Check out Tip Junkie to see if there is anything there about this**

7 comments:

Cindy said...

You can find alot of tutorials just by checking out the blogger help forums. There are also tons and tons of template sites around. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat so would love to get those tips! hope it works out!

Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

If you have some computer imaging skills and aren't afraid to look HTML code in the face, you can change your blog's look yourself. You can also do a search online for free Blogger templates and find a lot of them. Good luck!

Val said...

Now I don't know HTML, yes I've heard of it but it scrares the beegeebees out of me.
Next time you visit my blog click on Leelou's Blog button on the sidebar. She has got some great templates and tells you how to use them and are free. Also you can click on the twilight button on the top of my side bar and it should take you to thecutestblogontheblock (I think) and they have some there.

trish said...

Hi Tina,
Thank you for your sweet message. If you go to the bottom of my blog, you will see where it says Made By Lena. If you click on Lena, you will go to her page and see many free blog decor. Also, if you would like something specifically for you, she can build that and I think that would be a charge. Let me know if I can help you with putting it all together. She has a great tutorial, but if it is a little confusing, I would be happy to assist.
Have a super weekend!!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Ps. There are so many talented women out there who also build pages, I am just currently using Lena's. She has a sweet blog to read too. :o)

trish said...

Me again...I am hoping over to LeeLou's blog as well and check out what she has. :o)

FarmGirl said...

Nice new layout!! Me likey!!

Liked this post...sounds like you have a very grateful daughter!! They do grow up sooo quickly!!