Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Not Crazy~Just Anti-Sane!

It's been a while since I have blogged. I have just felt SO incredibly overwhelmed with everything going on in my life and feel like all I would do is complain. I don't want to complain.

So, I took some time today (after lots of procrastination) and did a little Halloween thinking. My daughter wanted to be Hannah Montana for Halloween, then decided she wanted to be Glinda (the good witch from The Wizard of Oz).... You know what she is going to be? A cheerleader. ha ha... Is that bad? I had very little money so I had to make do. She had the cheerleader skirt and I went out and bought her a light blue t-shirt. I used iron-on letters to make it a University of NC (UNC) shirt. She had pom poms and I made some hair ribbons for her pig tails. Of course she'll be cute. I just hated that I couldn't do what "she" wanted to do. I spent a total of $9 on her costume.

I decided to go as Pink (the singer). I'm going to mohawk my hair and dye it pink. I'm wearing all black with a pink big belt, worn high. It should be fun.

So, that's it for my Halloween shopping. Pictures to follow this weekend. Wish me luck as I get totally stressed over stuff like this, doing it as a single parent just isn't as fun!!!!

**Note to self~blog about Nana's Box that I recieved for my mom. It is amazing!**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you'll be having lotsa fun!

Esther said...

Good to see you're back. (I'm not putting pressure on you to blog all the time though. Take a break whenever you want:D )

I checked out the Nana's Box site. It's very inspirational. Does your Mum have cancer? If so, I'm very sad to hear it.

Melodie said...

My eldest daughter went as a cheerleader when she was two. She already had the FSU cheerleading uniform, so I only had to get her some pom-poms to go with it. I had a new baby and was too lazy to put anymore effort into her costume.

Anonymous said...

i wanna see tinabug as pink!

got something for you.

not many strings attached...